In the event of an earthquake our goal is to be prepared for your children for a period of 3 days. The school will provide water, first aid supplies and other survival essentials.
We ask that you supply the following for your child:
- Small mylar blanket (available at most sporting goods stores)
- Three food items which are:
- Canned (not in glass/cardboard containers)
- Do not require heating
- Family picture
- Letter from you to your child
- Medication along with medication forms
- Small flashlight with batteries
Please place these items in a large Ziplock bag, labeled with your child's name on it and the date it was prepared.
Infant kits should also include the following:
- Baby spoon
- Can opener
- Bottled water or formula
- Extra bottle (at least 4oz size)
Important Reminder: Please remember to keep your emergency information up to date, as your child can only be released to persons authorized to pick-up.